- Photo Session Date:
- Photo Session Time/Duration:
- Photo Session Location: (Note to photographer: it is a good idea to check out the location before the date of the shoot. This way you’ll know what the restrictions you may bump into)
- What is the theme for this portrait session?
- What message would you like to convey?
- How many models would you like to use?
- Male or female preference?
- Is there a specific look you would like the models to have?
- What are the important features you would like to include in the photos?
- What do you consider unnecessary, and would like to avoid?
- Will there be wardrobe included? Would you like me to provide the wardrobe?
- Would you like me to recommend a makeup artist?
- Can/will the makeup artist be on location?
- Do you have reference pictures you would like me to review?
Please note, these are just the basic questions I ask when sitting down with a client. Remember to always have your agreements in writing, and never forget to have your models sign a model agreement/waiver.
Hope these tips were helpful.
Here are a few images from my photo shoot for a fashion show Heart 4 America – images were to translate the spirit of giving through fashion. The fashion show brought awareness to a great charity called Adopt-A-Family.
Click on the image to view full size
Have a GREAT holiday weekend everyone!